Lake Elsinore Ford
Internet Sales Representative
Lake Elsinore Ford is currently hiring an experienced Internet Sales Rep for our busy sales team. The Internet Sales Representatives will be responsible for handling all incoming phone calls and internet leads, as well as confirming sales appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls). Internet Sales Representatives will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers and ensuring complete satisfaction in ownership, as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging customer sources.
- Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email or in person)
- Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, and answer questions on available stock and product performance
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Keep website up-to-date with vehicle specifications and availability
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles
- Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and reviewing sales with dealership management
- Previous customer service experience is a must
- Previous call center, Internet Sales, Inside Sales, or Telesales is required - 1 year minimum
- Dealership experience is preferred
- Requires strong communication skills in order to work most effectively with customers
- Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills, and excellent organizational skills to help keep track of all sales leads and to keep the website data up-to-date
- Excellent follow through and follow up skills
- Professional demeanor at all times with customers
Our Dealership's Commitment To You:
· Excellent Benefits Package!
· High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
· A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
· Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today’s Customers